Max for Live MIDI device based on Music Thing Modules' Turing machine and Volts / Pulses Expander.
- Generate MIDI note patterns through three engines and morph them with a touch of randomness.
- Use the Volts engine to modulate any parameter in live and / or provide note velocities.
- Use the Pulses engine to control the gate or set up a drum machine pattern.
- Send the MIDI output of any part of the module to any other track using the Turing Machine Mapper (included)
- Use Live's clock or create your own arbitrary clock pulses / velocities by using a MIDI pattern as input